[kepler-dev] Using the latest revision of Ptolemy gives problems

Faraaz Sareshwala fsaresh at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:10:17 PDT 2008

Hello,

For the past few weeks I have been using revision 50090 of Ptolemy and the
latest revision of Kepler. If I use the latest revision of Ptolemy, I get a
list of errors, most of which look like this:

   - CommPortIdentifier cannot be resolved
   - SerialPort cannot be resolved
   - SerialPortEvent cannot be resolved
   - The import gnu.io cannot be resolved
   - The method _createSizeAttribute() is undefined for the type
   ExtendedGraphFrame

Using revision 50090 works though. I've simply checked out the head revision
and have gotten these errors but I'm not sure if there is anything else I
need to do in order to have it compile.

How has everyone else gotten the latest revision of Ptolemy to run problem
free?

Thanks for all the help,
Faraaz