[kepler-dev] Eclipse newsgroups

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:12:43 PDT 2008

I found these newsgroups recently and I'm not sure if they are indexed
in google but there is a wealth of information there.
Just wanted to pass on the link to everyone in case it is useful to you.

http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/index.php

eclipse.technology.equinox
eclipse.platform.pde
eclipse.newcomer

Also, last week I discovered a Java dependency program called
Structure101 which is quite nice but not cheap.  If you have an interest
in exploring the kepler dependencies you might try out the 15 day
evaluation.

http://www.headwaysoftware.com/index.php

There is also a 15 minute overview and some other talks about it here
http://www.headwaysoftware.com/products/structure101/demos/index.php