[kepler-dev] Kepler parameters

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 29 09:38:53 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

In general, whenever a property that is defined in Java is not set to
something other than its default value, it does not show up in the moml.
  It will also not be in the moml if its isPersistent parameter is set
to false.  This used to be the case for ports as well, but we changed
that in the kepler actor metadata (basically our moml format) because we
wanted to make the ports explicit.  Maybe we should do the same for
parameters as well.  That would probably be a discussion for Kepler Core.

chad