[kepler-dev] Running Matlab in Kepler

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 18 16:34:40 PDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

I am updating the Kepler build scripts for the Ptolemy matlab actor.
Could you change ptolemy.matlab.Engine to load the JNI library as
'ptmatlab' instead of 'ptolemy/matlab/ptmatlab'? The latter prevents
the library from being loaded unless it is in a directory structure
that has the form .../ptolemy/matlab/.

Thanks,

  --dan