[kepler-dev] Missing Ptolemy Java File...

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 30 15:08:37 PDT 2008

Hi David,

I believe the Kepler 1.0.0 release used the rel-7-0-beta-2 branch of
Ptolemy, you'll find the MoMLSimpleApplication file there.  The MARKER
tag was created back in 2006, probably for something related to the
KEPLER_1_0_0_BRANCH that we have in the Kepler repository.  Both are old
and should be ignored I think.