[kepler-dev] Conversion of Ptolemy II Tree to SVN this week

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 11 17:44:20 PDT 2008

Hi Christopher and Kepler developers,

We're delaying a bit with our transition to SVN to do a little more
testing.
If we don't hit any problems tonight we'll lock kepler and kepler-docs
CVS and do the move tomorrow morning.

So if everyone could plan on *not* using kepler and kepler-docs CVS in
the morning, that would be appreciated.

One note Christopher: I notice files in the new ptII SVN don't have
properties viewable with e.g the svn proplist command. My guess is
this is because you didn't use --default-eol=native in your
conversion, thus treating all files as binary(?). Which is a safer
route for conversion to avoid repository corruption, but now the
properties are not available. I haven't thought through what the
ramifications of this are, but I wanted to bring it up to get your
thoughts.

Derik