[kepler-dev] charter for architecture project

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 16:58:54 PDT 2008

Hi Aaron,

Ok, I've committed a revised draft of the architecture project
charter that includes more of the details we discussed last week.
Note that some of the items have Word comments on them, some asking
for further clarification of the things we've talked about.

All--  The document we are discussing is kepler-docs/charters/drafts/
Extension_Architecture.doc.  It outlines a project for proposing a
first draft of a more modular architecture for Kepler that explicitly
supports extension of the system.  If anyone would like to
participate in this project, please let us know!  Feedback and
suggestions for major changes to the charter all are welcome; the
document is still in rapid flux.

Cheers,

Tim