[kepler-dev] Clock actor doesn't work?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jul 18 13:21:21 PDT 2008

Hi Christopher and all,

    After comparing my moml file and the file:
"$PTII/ptolemy/domains/de/demo/AssemblyLine.xml". I just found my
mistake. I didn't set the plot format of the TimedPlotter Actor. Now my
moml file works fine. :)

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.