[kepler-dev] Kepler wiki redesign: feedback requested

kirsten menger kma500 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:33:05 PDT 2008

Hi folks- This is the first of what will likely be a series of messages to you from me about the Kepler wiki redesign. Your input now and in the future is much appreciated! Attached is a revised proposal for the new wiki menu organization that incorporates feedback from Tim and Matt. Please let me know if you have comments, questions, suggestions, concerns, etc.  Thanks,kirsten