[kepler-dev] workflow execution id?

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 2 17:34:39 PDT 2008

Hi devs,
I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to uniquely identify a
workflow execution.  My goal is to place various R actor output
(graphic files, text files, etc...) generated during a workflow
execution into a folder for that run of the workflow.  I've played
around with the Workspace "version" and also the Director "start time"
but neither of those seem to meet my needs.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
thanks,
-ben

(I'm trying to tread lightly (or not at all) on the provenance work
being done)