[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Re: DDFSingleTokenCommuntator depends on SR

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 29 14:39:07 PST 2008

SR may not be useful in the near term for scientists, but the long
term potential is considerable.  It's a pretty nice MoC, but it needs
more tutorial information and guidance...

The main attraction of SR in my view is for composition state machine
models, and for being able to do formal verification (e.g.
by model checking) on the model.

Edward