[kepler-dev] DDFSingleTokenCommuntator depends on SR

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:12:11 PST 2008

Currently we modified the ant build to include both DDF and SR. SR is
not set to appear in our director list, but it can be added. We are
using the ptII tagged version and not removing sr.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195