[kepler-dev] Actor is not ready to fire messages

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Jan 8 07:32:24 PST 2008

Hi,

I create two custom actor, one of them reads a binary file and other
writes the input into a netcdf file (i also update my actors according
to earlier suggestions about stopping workflow) and the workflow
structure is similar to BinaryFileRead and BinaryFileWrite but in my
case there is only one file which has multiple time step data. I am
using Boolean Switch actor to stop my work flow but at the last
iteration it gives me "Actor is not ready to fire" messages. So, I check
the "end of file" port of my custom binary file reader actor using
display actor and it seems ok.

any suggestion will be helpful,

best wishes

--ufuk