[kepler-dev] Building kepler & ptII in Eclipse

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 26 08:31:40 PST 2008

Quick question: Should I be able to build kepler and ptII from the HEAD
of those CVS repositories at this point in time?

I had been using Eclipse for development using a mid-Nov. version of
those sources. Following the instructions in
http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingEclipseForKeplerDevelopment
worked like a charm to get things running in Eclipse.

Just yesterday I updated both kepler and ptII from the HEAD of both CVS
repositories. The only change I made to what I got from CVS was to replace

    <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="lib/jar/opendap/opendap-Not.A.Release.jar"/>

    with

    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/jar/opendap/opendap-0.0.8.jar"/>

    in kepler/.classpath.default

Most of the problems seem to be classes that are missing from the ptII
HEAD. Anybody else experiencing this?

Thanks,
-Paul