[kepler-dev] Got web UI?

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Thu Aug 28 10:59:57 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

This sounds really promising, and I like being able to read a summary
of this kind when evaluating a system.

We have started putting together a Kepler Web User Interface Interest
Group on the new Kepler developers' site. We plan to put our more
detailed discussions about web interfaces for Kepler in the interest
group forum, post descriptions of our various needs and designs to
the interest group pages, etc.

At the Santa Barbara meeting in July, four of us drafted a document
outlining our understanding of the needs for web-based UIs for
Kepler, highlighting the diversity of the requirements in different
projects, and proposing we collectively focus on developing a common
"job manager" that sounds very much like the one you describe.

What would you think of using the interest group pages and forum as
the venue for sharing more details about your work, and for chatting
about the requirements in other project?

Cheers,

Tim

P.S.  The user account and password for editing the Plone site is the
same as for svn repository write access.  Please let us know if you
do not have an account.  Thank you!