[kepler-dev] Java 1.5 for Kepler

Carlos Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 27 12:16:59 PDT 2007

Hello Dan, Ilkay,

Right, I just did a quick check of recompiling everything and it seems
MessageBasedWebService.java is the only file that needs the
source="1.4" flag: I only included it in a new target:
   <target name="compile-dev-14"> <javac ...
       includes="org/sdm/spa/MessageBasedWebService.java"
       source="1.4"

and excluded it from the (modified) target:
  <target name="compile-dev" depends="compile-dev-14"> <javac ...
       excludes="org/sdm/spa/MessageBasedWebService.java"

Compilation completes successfully. Also, I don't expect any binary
compatibility problem with the apache axis dpendency, but I guess it
would be better to update that dependency as well.

Great that you have brought up this topic!

Thanks.
Carlos