[kepler-dev] Build Problems

Kenneth Evans evans at aps.anl.gov
Tue Oct 30 16:02:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

One more thing:  The build order seems to be an Eclipse problem.  You can
specify the build order, but it appears to be broken.  Currently mine says:

full-clean, ptolemy, buildkarlib, run-dev, buildkarlib, run-dev,
buildkarlib, run-dev

and I couldn't delete the extras.  I didn't record what it was before I
changed it, but it was probably what caused the problem.

Later: I fixed it by editing the XML file for the ant launcher.  The build
with full-clean ptolemy buildkarlib run-dev is now successful.

        -Ken