[kepler-dev] Automatic output port generation in RecordDisassembler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:25:20 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm interested in generating a RecordDisassembler that can get the
names of the record parts from the downstream actor and create its
output ports automatically.

Currently this is not possible as the data type for the record input
port is unknown until run time. I was wondering if there is a quick
method where I can get it to have the information I need to create
the ports by invoking a method at design time. Or do you know a
better way to implement this?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!
-ilkay