[kepler-dev] Grid Actors -- Need Help!

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 15 20:10:12 PDT 2007

Hi Mr. Serra,

I cannot help you with grid-enabled workflows, but only with a comment on
your environment variable problem:
Your .bash_profile is not executed when the ExecuteCmd
actor opens a non-interactive ssh connection to the remote machine. You
need to set your environment variables in .bashrc instead.

Hope this helps you progress on that particular path.

Kindest regards
Norbert

      Norbert Podhorszki
      University of California, Davis