[kepler-dev] Kepler user interface + relation to Recito

Tim Van den Bulcke tvandenbulcke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:53:48 PST 2007

Hi,

I have been following the evolution of Kepler for a while now and I am
very enthousiastic with the projects that are currently being started
such as Kepler/CORE.

I have seen that there exists another project called "Recito"
(http://www.sp-process.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=55)
which provides an eclipse-based user interface to Ptolemy and has some
additional actor libraries.
- What is their relation to the Kepler development team?
- Are there plans to migrate the Kepler user interface to an
eclipse-based environment (which would be a great enhancement in my
opinion)?

In Kepler/CORE a standalone GUI will be developed, is it the intention
to base this on Recito or will this be done independently?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Tim.

ir. Tim Van den Bulcke
PhD candidate