[kepler-dev] Kepler ontology

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 5 09:56:18 PST 2007

Hi Izabell,

    With respect to your custom icon, what format is it in and how did
you add it so it appears on the canvas?

    I ask because Kepler uses a different default system than Ptolemy.
Kepler icons are SVG based and are (usually) located in the
$KEPLER/lib/images/svg/ directory. Their use is defined in 2 files in
$KEPLER/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/ called
uiSVGIconMappingsByClass.properties and
uiSVGIconMappingsByLSID.properties. (Take a look at those files for some
documentation)

    I just got the actor tree to accept a default icon (see a recent
nightly zipped file). It seems to work with SVGIconMappings by class.

Dan Higgins

-----

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195