[kepler-dev] Kepler can only be invoked once

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri May 11 06:47:39 PDT 2007

Hi Lisong,

If you want to execute workflows from command-line, just create a script
similar to kepler.sh and replace the java command for the following:

java -Xmx512m -Xss5m -DKEPLER="$KEPLER"
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=$KEPLER/lib/jar/apache
-Djava.library.path=$KEPLER/lib ptolemy.actor.gui.MoMLSimpleApplication $*

(note, KEPLER should be defined for the above script)

This can be executed several times at once, giving the workflow name as
parameter.

Best regards
Norbert

      Norbert Podhorszki