[kepler-dev] Question on linking two multiports

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri May 4 12:00:20 PDT 2007

Hi Ilkay,

Yes, there is. You should set the single link's width to the desired
number. I am not sure if current kepler allows you to double click on a
link, but you can edit the xml file and edit the width property's value in

   <relation name="relation" class="ptolemy.actor.TypedIORelation">
       <property name="width" class="ptolemy.data.expr.Parameter" value="2">
       </property>
   </relation>

of the given relation/link.

Best regards
Norbert

On Fri, 4 May 2007, Ilkay Altintas wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> Is there a way to send a group of data channels from a multiport to
> another multiport in a single relation, i.e., without having to
> create multiple links between them?
>
> Thanks on advance,
> -ilkay

      Norbert Podhorszki