[kepler-dev] Kepler distribution for Solaris

Amanda Waite Amanda.Waite at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 29 10:22:25 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks, the garpModel_ImageJ workflow works fine. I also found that all
of the GIS JNI actors had main methods in their JniGlue programs and all
of these check out too, same for Backprop. GDAL runs but I don't have an
input file. The only one I can't test is the library loaded by
com.numericsolutions.geomodeltools.GeomodelGlue

As for the builds, I have two Solaris builds, one is the Linux
distribution with the Solaris built native libraries and a modified
startup script, the other was built from CVS. They are slightly
different as the Linux distribution doesn't have a lib/jar/base_jars
directory and the build I checked out of CVS does. I'm inclined to go
with the built from source version.

Thanks for offering to talk to Matt for me.

Kind regards

Amanda

Amanda Waite
ISV-Engineering, Sun Microsystems