[kepler-dev] Can I use Ptolemy actors in Kepler?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 21 09:47:15 PDT 2007

If you really want a 'browse' mode, why not add the actor to Kepler's
'official' list of supported and documented actors and just include it
in the actor tree?
    It could be done under the menu item, but it would require the
system to examine all java classes and determine whether they are
entities or attributes (or we put all the entity/attribute classes in a
single location).

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195