[kepler-dev] Can I use Ptolemy actors in Kepler?

Tony O'Hagan tohagan at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 18:17:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've had a few attempts to build a more complex workflow involving
processing sequences of arrays and found some needed actors not available in
Kepler but present in the Ptolemy actor libraries.

So ... I'd like to use many of the Ptolemy actors in Kepler.
Is this possible?  Are there are any known risks combining them?

What steps do I need to follow to import or compile them?

Are there any plans to support the Ptolemy actors preloaded inside Kepler?

Thanks,
Tony.

I tried to catch people on IRC again today but got no response.
I have a list of several more questions which I can probably sort out
quicker via an interactive discussion.