[kepler-dev] Changing icons for composite actors

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 18 11:41:50 PDT 2007

Hi Norbert,

I'm not really sure.  You can always add those attributes
programatically or by editing the moml by hand.  I'm not sure what the
effect will be though.  I think you'll just have to play around with it
to see.  The only person that has a lot of experience with this is
Matthew and he no longer works for us.  Personally, I've never messed
with it.  Sorry I'm not more help.

chad