[kepler-dev] Changing icons for composite actors

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Jun 18 10:35:31 PDT 2007

Matthew did outline the procedures for assigning and adding icons.  That
information is contained in the config files.

I also wrote a short document, to be included with the user documentation
that outlines the visual design guidelines for icons in Kepler and talks
about how to assign and add them etc.  I don't think this has been released
because we were still waiting on a file to be generated that just lists all
the current icons and the associated files names.

That draft document can be found at:
kepler-docs\user\VizDesign-AddingIcons_kma.doc

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020