[kepler-dev] Independent developer SDK for Kepler?

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:30:20 PDT 2007

We have a nightly build that is similar to what you are talking about.
It can be downloaded here: http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly/zip/

Note that right now there is only one from 3 days ago because the build
has been failing due to a java 1.6 incompatibility in ptII.  It's always
good to check the status of the nightly build before downloading it,
which you can do here:  http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly

chad