[kepler-dev] compile + tutorial question

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 15 10:41:28 PST 2007

Hi,
    I am guessing that this is an 'empty directory' problem. Certain
subdirectories in the 'actors' director have been deliberately removed;
however, an empty directory will appear unless the CVS checkout includes
the '-P' switch (which 'prunes' (eliminates) empty directories. And
unfortunately, empty directories create problems with the the 'ant
buildkarlib' command. So I recommend that you checkout Kepler again with
using the -P switch.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS - UCSB