[kepler-dev] RE : RE : [kepler-users] matlab expression problem

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Jan 6 08:21:23 PST 2007

You can recompile if you are using a version checked out from CVS by
using the provided ant 'run-dev' task.  See the documentation about how
to build and run Kepler on the wiki (http://kepler-project.org).

If you have located a bug or limitation in the ExecuteCommand actor,
could you please summarize the changes needed to fix it on windows 2003,
and if possible post a patch to the kepler-dev list?  Thanks.
Matt

Matthew B. Jones
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                Ph: 541-888-2581 ext. 287
UC Santa Barbara