[kepler-dev] Unable to run Kepler from Eclipse

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 15 07:43:00 PST 2007

Thanks for bearing with us, Edward.  We've agreed all along that the
duplicate copies of Ptolemy classes are not a good long-term practice
and our changes should be merged back into the Ptolemy tree.  The trick
is doing it in such a way as to not change Ptolemy behavior, especially
with respect to UI changes in Kepler that don't exist in Ptolemy.  I'll
try to get somebody to focus on this merge soon.

Matt

Matthew B. Jones
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                Ph: 541-888-2581 ext. 287
UC Santa Barbara