[kepler-dev] Reference to jars

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:09:03 PST 2007

Hi Norbert,
    We either need to execute momlexecute and ptexecute with the entire
list of jars statically included in the classpath (and that classpath
set to be run from any location) or consider a launcher class (like
KeplerApplication) that dynamically loads the jars and then calls the
appropriate Pt class.

    But why is it again that you cannot cd to $KEPLER within the script
launching these classes?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu