[kepler-dev] kepler "instantiate component" from a url

Eric Magaha ericmagaha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:05:00 PDT 2007

I tried to load and it states something about MoML format, which is the xml
format that it uses to save workflows.  Can you define a class in MoML?  I
don't know.

I am thinking maybe you could write a custom actor to load a remote actor.
I think that might be possible.  I have written java code to load plugins
from a webserver for a different system before.  Still doesn't answer the
question about using the Kepler/Ptolemy dialog box though.