[kepler-dev] kepler "instantiate component" from a url

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:56:15 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,
    I have wondered the same thing! Kepler just copied this dialog field
from Ptolemy. I have never tried using that field. I am curious how it
handles the java class file loading from a web server. (You can open
workflows from a web server, at least when the underlying java classes
are already on the Kepler machine.)

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195