[kepler-dev] Best practice for custom actor development

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 15 15:05:07 PDT 2007

The same process described by Edward will work in Kepler except that the
menu item for adding an actor is 'Tools/Instantiate Component'. Note
that in the beta3 release of Kepler, all the Ptolemy classes are
included in the $KEPLER/build/kepler.jar file.

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195