[kepler-dev] modeling question about producing f(A, x), f(A, y)...

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:10:15 PDT 2007

Hi Edward,

Thank you for this example. It is really nice for SDF workflows.
However, we cannot use it because we do not have the xyz array at once.
Xyz is a stream and we want to process the first element immediately
before the next ones are created. The SDF example is a good model for the
problem I have described but it is not (pipeline-)parallel for processing
data coming from a running simulation.

Best regards
Norbert