[kepler-dev] modeling question about producing f(A, x), f(A, y)...

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 3 14:42:17 PDT 2007

Hi Stephen,

We would like to have the first one.
The model on the top is PN, but the sub-model, which actually
would use the value (before tokens are coming) is DDF.
We have many parameters (coming from a config file) used in that
sub-model, but now we face a parameter which is created during the run
(but before calling that DDF model).

Does it hold for PN-DDF what you are saying for hierachical SDF?

Thanks
Norbert

      Norbert Podhorszki
      University of California, Davis