[kepler-dev] Getting Started Guide

kirsten menger kma500 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:07:46 PDT 2007

Hi Glen, I'm sorry to hear about your flight troubles! I hope the airline can accomodate you on another plane. I've attached a PDF version of the Getting Started Guide. I created it just now from the Word version that is currently in CVS. Thanks for your help,
kirsten

(I didn't get your previous message--why I didn't reply)> Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:22:10 -0400> From: glen at glenjarvis.com> To: kma500 at hotmail.com> CC: kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org> Subject: Re: Getting Started Guide> > Kirsten,> I'm not sure if you got my reply to your email. I found a copy > still in my mail program and am starting to doubt if I sent it. In the > email I was explaining that yesterday (when I wrote it, it was > 'tomorrow') I'd be on a plane to Amsterdam and work on wrapping up my > notes then.> > If you didn't get the mail, that's quite alright. I didn't get on > the plane as I should have or expected to and yesterday was a complete > nightmare for me (logistically and financially). Regardless, if it > still helps, I'm working on this today.> > Do you have a PDF copy of the latest Word document? I was working > on the latest Word document but the current available PDF is older. I > ask because I don't use word and some of the formatting mistakes I > have 'found' may simply be due to translation by Open Office.> > Warmest Regards,> > > > Glen Jarvis> -- > 913-486-8775> glen at glenjarvis.com> http://www.glenjarvis.com> > 'You must be the change you wish to see in the world.' -M. Gandhi
Explore the seven wonders of the world