[kepler-dev] Getting Started Guide

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Apr 27 12:22:10 PDT 2007

Kirsten,
    I'm not sure if you got my reply to your email. I found a copy
still in my mail program and am starting to doubt if I sent it. In the
email I was explaining that yesterday (when I wrote it, it was
'tomorrow') I'd be on a plane to Amsterdam and work on wrapping up my
notes then.

    If you didn't get the mail, that's quite alright. I didn't get on
the plane as I should have or expected to and yesterday was a complete
nightmare for me (logistically and financially). Regardless, if it
still helps, I'm working on this today.

    Do you have a PDF copy of the latest Word document? I was working
on the latest Word document but the current available PDF is older. I
ask because I don't use word and some of the formatting mistakes I
have "found" may simply be due to translation by Open Office.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
913-486-8775
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi