[kepler-dev] possible bug in DocManager.java

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 23 13:47:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've recently run across a ClassNotFoundException when trying to view
the documentation for Sinewave in Kepler.  I've traced it to
DocManager.java where, in the method docClassNameToURL, there is a call
to Class.forName().  The problem is that Sinewave is a moml class, not a
java class so this fails.  I'm not sure if the changes I put into the
documentation system a few months ago might have caused this or if it is
just a bug.  Has anyone else (specifically those running ptii without
kepler) had this problem?

thanks,
chad