[kepler-dev] Tutorials and Demos

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:37:32 PDT 2007

I think this is great.  By the time you are ready to spend some time on
this I should have lots of ideas & workflow tutorials to bounce off of
you.  Just let me know in a few weeks when you have your other things
done and are ready to spend some time with this.  I'm looking forward to
working with you!  I think we should use a coherent approach across the
training/tutorials/demos/manuals.  Kirsten will be working on the
technical editing for these, so it will be the three of us working
together.  Should be fun :-)

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001