[kepler-dev] Getting Started with Kepler Guide

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Apr 3 12:37:22 PDT 2007

Kirsten,
    The last of my questions had just been answered with bug entry
2809. From the reading of the bug, it seems that all of the problems I
encountered are planned to work in future releases of the product.

    With that said, I found the "Getting Started with Kepler Guide" to
be very helpful. I did make approximately three pages of notes. My
notes are very "nit-picky" and there are some other issues, like
naming conventions, that there may be little you can do anything
about. Unless I just copy and paste the very cryptic notes to you,
I'll need to review them so they make more sense. Most of the issues I
saw were very minor (like a stray period (full stop) on page 13, or
the desktop graphic is now different than shown in the guide (at least
on the Mac), etc.) I won't be able to review these notes and make
something intelligible to send for several weeks.

   So, I have two choices: Send the "chicken-scratch" I have, or wait
a few more weeks until I can sit down and make this more legible.  I
prefer the latter, but, if it helps, I can privately send you my
"chicken-scratch" until I have time to look at this again. I'm sorry
to be "hit-or-miss." It's that time of the semester when everything
ramps up.

    Please let me know which of these would be the most helpful to you.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
913-486-8775
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi