[kepler-dev] ParameterSet

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 17 21:49:23 PDT 2006

I am (finally) checking in a fix to the bug described below.
The bug was in the Variable class.  The problem was that if you
changed the name of a Variable (which is what you do when you
drop a Parameter on screen and then change its name), the variable
with a new name may now shadow some other variable (such as one
in a ParameterSet or ScopeExtendingAttribute).  But those now
shadowed variables were not getting invalidated, and hence the
presence of the new variable would not be noticed until you saved
and re-loaded the model.

Thanks Norbert for pointing out this (rather subtle) bug.

Edward