[kepler-dev] Export Archive Context Menu

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:38:46 PDT 2006

Hey Dan,

I fixed the ontology problem.  It now loads correctly unless you change
the type of the port.  This seems to be a ptolemy bug or something.  I
remember this happening before and I could never figure it out.  The
error is thrown from the MoMLParser and I have no idea why it can't find
the correct constructor for a port with a type.  the constructor exists.
  I'll keep digging into it.

chad