[kepler-dev] the ability to pause/adjust/restart a workflow

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Nov 13 08:36:18 PST 2006

As an addendum, I filed a "desired feature" bug, #2027, in March 2005, which
reads:  provide ability for user to assign checkpoints at various points in
the workflow so that user can check progress and make decisions on whether
to modify or continue etc.

This is the kind of feature I thought the gentleman from the workshop was
referencing.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office