[kepler-dev] new Eclipse instructions

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:20:28 PST 2006

Matt,

    I finally did get around to trying your new Eclipse instructions. I
did have one problem - Initially 2 files would not compile;
ActorBuilder.java and  QBSplitPaneStandard.java. I traced this down to
the fact that the tools.jar file from the Java JDK was not included in
the path. Adding that jar allowed compilation to work OK.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195