[kepler-dev] new Eclipse instructions

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 1 22:43:36 PST 2006

Hi,

I finally got around to re-working the instructions for configuring
Eclipse to build Kepler.  It now works for me.  In the process I
discovered a number of problems, but I think I've made the whole process
much easier by following the lead of the Ptolemy folks and providing a
'.classpath.default' file that can be used to bootstrap the classpath
settings.  The new instructions are here:

http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingEclipseForKeplerDevelopment

I would appreciate it if one or more of you could try these instructions
from scratch to verify that they work for you too.  Please let me know
if they succeed or fail for you.  Thanks.