[kepler-dev] Running workflows from a portal

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Tue Nov 7 16:06:03 PST 2006

Hi all,
A few weeks ago Ilkay sent me a paper titled "A Three Tier
Architecture Applied to LiDAR Processing and Monitoring". From this
paper I was very interested in the parts about filling in and running
templated workflows from a portal interface, as this is something we
wish to achieve in the project I'm working on.

I'm going down to Melbourne next week for a small portal get together
with a few of the guys from Monash Uni where we're gonna discuss how
we could get kepler into portals.

So rather than trying to re-invent the wheel, are there any more
technical details anyone can give me about how this is achieved in
the LiDAR stuff? anything you can give me will be helpful, powerpoint
presentations, screenshots, technical docos etc.

Thanks in advance
-Tristan