[kepler-dev] Kepler screenshots

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:46:52 PST 2006

Making port labels bigger would not work without also increasing
the spacing between ports... The port labels would overlap.
Of course, increasing both font sizes and port spacing is just
about equivalent to zooming, so I would zoom...

We could easily add a preference for font sizes for actor
labels, but I'm skeptical that this alone would be of much help.

As has been pointed out already,
if you have Adobe Acrobat, you can print to PDF.
I do this all the time to include screen shots in Latex documents.
In fact, in what is probably an indication of how far gone I am,
I sometimes use Vergil as a basic drawing program to make figures
for Latex documents, even if the figures have little to do with
Ptolemy.  The resulting PDF documents can be arbitrarily scaled
without loss of resolution.  Also, if you have Adobe Illustrator,
then you can open these PDF files with Illustrator and edit
them extensively...

Edward